Saturday, January 29, 2011

I got my swag back.

I'm serious about updating this now. It is second semester at Univeristy of Marin @ Kentfield. Fuck yeah. Ever since school started there are lots more hot girls and they have been all over me. It has been sort of difficult because so many women have been demanding sex from me all throughout the day. Its crazy yo. Me and my bros went to Berkeley last night. We all got super laid. Joey Upjohn was zooted off an 8-ball. There were hekka asian people. Everywhere. I've also been taking steroids...again. oops! I think i'm going to quit smoking cigarettes soon.
Things have been looking up around here, Liam and Ben both have girlfriends, Ben's bitch is Puerto Rican. I get to hang out with their girlfriends too. I'm taking Human Sexuality this semester. I'm finna learn hella shit about gynecology. Get my masters n shit cold chillin.


No comments:

Post a Comment