Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Peep Game

get on my hype in February. please.

Diamond D:



Debut album released in 92. Although Diamond D handles the majority of the album's production, other popular beat makers such as Large Professor, Q-tip, Showbiz, and Jazzy Jay co-produce on several tracks. peep Best-Kept Secret and Sally Got a One-Track Mind.


97 shit. D's second album and a classic. Diamond D produced tracks/albums for The Fugees, Brand Nubian, KRS-One, Lord Finesse, The Pharcyde, and countless others.


Jeru da Damaja, Ya Playin Yourself. classic track, take heed of jems jeru has been known to drop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8e76XpXD1o



Brand Nubain, "Slow Down". select track from "One For All"





Junior M.A.F.I.A, "Get Money". Basically I dont need to say shit about this. if you don't know this song get off my blog.






But wait there's more. Dope and/or dipped fuckin wet as shit remix. you may be forgivin for not knowing this one.




Dru Down, "Can You Feel Me?" I recently got this 12'' single. I'm making this shit my neighbor's slap too, they just dont know it yet.






Last but not least, this week's "Panty Dropper": ("Panty Dropper" copyright Jordan Russell & Nastee Negotiators/ Revinue Retrievers, LLC. 2011)
yes yes yall, my uncle Freddie Jackson once a mutha fuckin gen. "Rock me tonight"





NUFF SAID.

No comments:

Post a Comment