Sunday, August 1, 2010

News

I was sitting in Albert Park with clay Hester and I happened to see the real life Mario. At first I thought he was going to mug me, then I thought he was just going to punch me really hard. He just got closer to me than I would normally like a scary person to and said "sup", it was more like (frightening voice) SUP, if you smell what I'm saying. I felt like yelling out hey Mario I have your ID and I've been using it to buy beer but I want you to have it back please do not stab me, but i just kept my mouth shut. In other news I got a Nintendo 64, an original Nintendo, a Sega Genesis, and an SNK Neo Geo. You don't even know what a SNK Neo Geo is do you? Of course you don't. Bitches. Anywho I have not left my house much. If anyone has N64 games hook ya boi up. Ben and I convinced Joey Upjohn to have a party last Friday. I got tanked as shit, and around three in the morning i was stumbling around with my eyes rolling in the back of my head. I smoked a Marlboro Red with the filter ripped off and ate a pint of the Upjohn's ice cream and grabbed the sour cream and onion ruffles. Joey's mom came out and yelled at me as to why I was still awake so i went out back, took a fat moke and passed out spooning the bag of ruffles. I woke up with my underwear backwards and inside out. I was a bad girl. ask Ben he saw. This is an amateur sketch artist's rendition of Mario based on my description. He turned out looking like a baby but he is five foot three anyways.



No comments:

Post a Comment