Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Holding it down at COM

Sorry for not updating this thing for a while guys. I'm back now though. I've been at college of Marin for five weeks now and I've made two new friends. One is named Karl and he has the dopest scrapper Kentfield has ever seen. My second friend is Jacarious and he is probably the most homosexual person i have ever met in my life, he looks like the black version Bruno. We get stoned as fuck every Wednesday after class. Alex Fox is hooking me up with a job at Peet's Coffee and I'm selling gym memberships on the weekends. that's right, ya boi is quite the salesman.

what else...um. pretty much everyone is gone now. com is cool. my schedule is pretty chill but I don't know what to do with all this extra time except chain smoke, eat canned food, and look at cool shit on the Internet I cant afford. Today half my English class didn't have the homework because it was a retarded assignment that didn't count for anything and she was trying to make us feel bad. The teacher lady was all like "why didn't anyone do the homework?" and of course nobody said anything. I didn't say shit because I couldn't be like I didn't do it because I was drunk or trying to get people to join an empty gym all weekend long and the assignment was gay anyways. So she kept asking questions that nobody wanted to answer and trying to guilt trip us until this one scraggly kid with a Justin Bieber hair cut and a rolly back pack got up and walked out the door and i was like you know what? this kid has the right idea I'm up out this bitch.

see there's lot going on here at my blog. i promise I'll update at least a week with cool com stories.

2 comments:

  1. Doppest scrapper in k-town? that's a tall order....your boy may be gone but his presence remains. never take sides against the family

    ReplyDelete
  2. the don speaks the truth. nasty pack posse's east coast representative

    ReplyDelete